The more members we have the stronger and more effective we can be in protecting and maintaining Lake Lashaway and the surrounding community. Our goal is to get 100% participation from our community. Please help to support the viability of your lake.
Why should I contribute to the Lake Lashaway Community Association?
- Weed monitoring, assessment and management
- Dam repair
- Boat ramp maintenance
- Weir assessment and repair
- Installation of buoys for safe boating access due to sand bars, rocks or low water levels
What are the benefits of becoming a member?
- A forum to express your ideas on issues related to Lake Lashaway
- Opportunity to serve on a committee or become a board member
- FUN gatherings and events
- $20 discount on septic pumping by Barnes R Sanitation, call (508) 867-3063
- Renew or Join Us
Whether you have lived on the lake for many years and never joined the association; or you are a recent home owner on the lake; or you live in the area and enjoy the lake, all donations are needed and appreciated!
Donate to the Lake Fund
Membership Dues is $50.00 at the beginning of each new year. Your membership supports the efforts of the association for a full calendar year. Additional donations to the Lake Management Environmental Fund is used for the annual lake treatment program and other lake improvements.
Please make checks payable to: LLCA (Lake Lashaway Community Association) and mail to LLCA, P.O. Box 72, East Brookfield, MA 01515
Membership contact, Joe Trentacosta: email@example.com
Or pay your dues online using Paypal
Donate to the Lake Fund and or Pay Dues
Lake Lashaway Community Association, LLC
P.O. Box 72
East Brookfield, MA 01515